The Screen Machine is a mobile cinema that travels around the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and gives people who live in really remote locations the chance to enjoy films as a whole community. This week it's coming to Orkney's outer-isles with lots of brilliant new films, including Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel. Next weekend I'm thinking I might just hop on a ferry to one of the smaller islands and see it.
As a tribute, here's a ferry-hopping, sea-faring tribute to one of my favourite Wes Anderson films, The Life Aquatic.
2. Jane Gowans - Galley Earrings - £132
3. Orla Kiely - Basketweave Dress - £368
4. Parka London - Odetta Mac - £225
5. Burts Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm - £4
6. Orla Kiely- Ottoman Dress - £348
7. Hilary Grant - Barley Mittens - £35.00
8. SMUG - Anchors Away Soap - £12
9. Hilary Grant - Barley Scarf - £50