Tuesday, 10 January 2012

2011: the year Charles felt my Pompon

So I'm a little late with the 2011 round-ups. But I've had a long christmas holiday and a very much needed recharge after an exhausting few months. 2011 was a pretty intense one but awesome and full of great new people and opportunities. Without gushing too much, here's quickie of some of the best bits:


Lot of new Twitter friends and stockists.


In May I was lucky enough to have been awarded support and mentoring this year with the Princes Scottish Youth Business Trust.


Securing my first stockist in Asia! The wonderful K11 Design shop is an amazing concept/ art mall in Hong Kong.


In February I was really lucky to receice financial support from the Dundee Craftmakers Award, sponsored by Creative Scotland, which allowed me to participate in the London tradeshow, Pulse Launchpad for the very first time!


And a last little mention to thank Nikki McWilliams for organising a Secret Santa with our twitter pals. My Secret Santa was the lovely Lucy Davidson of Peas and Needles and Lucy sent me the sweetest bundle of crafted goodies.


Thanks for all your support, mentions and kindness over 2011. Have a great 2012 everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I just laughed out loud sitting at the San Francisco airport at your title! Congrats on an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news! Congratulations on so many exciting levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing year Hilary. Well done. All the best for 2012. J xx ps LOVE the title of this blog, clearly still a silly little school girl at heart :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. It was a good one! :)

    Hopefully Charlie doesn't look at my blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I just saw this... glad you liked your little bundle lovely!
    Well done for such a good 2011... hope 2012 is just as good or even better for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilary ur amazing only bigger and better things await u. Xx

    ReplyDelete

: 0" />